- TCA 25%
- Perfect Derma Peel
- Stewart Derm Anti Aging and Acne
- Power Resurfacing- Extractions and Dermaplaning
- Signature Facial (Microderm, Hydration and Ultra Sound)
- Relaxing Facial
- Body Shaping
- Rejuvapen Medical Needling
Laser Hair Removal
- Upper Lip
- Full Face – Female
Newtox by Jeuveau
Gift Certificates Available
As we age, our skin loses its youthful fullness. Fillers help to restore lost fullness to the face, lips, and hands.
Fillers are popular for several reasons. Patients like that they can return to everyday activities immediately after getting most fillers. They like the immediate results that many types of fillers deliver. Patients also like that they can get this treatment during an office visit. Some fillers require a few office visits
Uses: With a number of fillers now available, dermatologists can diminish signs of aging that appear on the face, lips, and hands. Fillers can effectively:
- Restore fullness to cheeks, hollow areas under the eyes, and deep creases.
- Diminish scars.
- Erase fine lines.
- Plump lips.
- Lift the brow or a down-turned mouth.
- Rejuvenate hands.
When you look in the mirror, do you see deep frown lines? These lines bother many people.
To diminish these lines, many choose botulinum toxin therapy. Patients like that they can return to most everyday activities immediately after the procedure. They like that most people see results within 3 to 7 days.
A dermatologist can perform the treatment during a single office visit. The improvements last about 3 to 4 months — and sometimes longer.
Uses: Dermatologists use botulinum toxin therapy to diminish signs of aging and to treat a medical condition called hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Botulinum toxin therapy is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat the following dermatologic conditions:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Crow’s feet.
- Excessive sweating in the underarms when treatment applied to the skin does not work well enough.
If you’re wanting to improve the overall appearance of your skin with a quick and comfortable laser procedure, then ask us more about ProFractional therapy! This procedure creates new collagen and adds firmness to the skin.
What are the benefits of laser skin resurfacing?
- Laser skin resurfacing is a safe, reliable, outpatient procedure.
- Skin resurfacing with the Erbium laser can be performed with local or topical anesthesia in many cases.
- Resurfacing with the Erbium laser produces few unwanted side-effects and complications.
- Erbium lasers can sometimes be used on the neck, chest, and hands.
- With the Erbium laser it is often possible to treat darker pigmented skin tones.
- Treatment with the Erbium laser produces minimal heating and burning surrounding tissue.
- Healing is more rapid because the Erbium laser causes minimal redness, swelling, and bruising.